Hello all,

I was just wondering, would anyone be willing to share examples of how their library approaches the issue of users reserving computers and study space? At Stockwell Street we are looking for a way to minimise the number of users leaving their possessions as a means to hold a place. Any additional comments on its effectiveness and when your scheme is implemented (i.e. all year round, peak time only) would also be very useful.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Rhiannon Matthews

Circulation Support Assistant & Sustainability Champion

Stockwell Street Library

University of Greenwich

Telephone: +44(0)20 8331 x9078 I E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

http://www.thelmawards.co.uk/uploads/assets/Outstanding-Library-Team.jpg

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.