Dear colleagues,

We're looking for a motivated team member to join our dedicated and friendly Library team! Our new Slavonic and Linguistics subject librarian will provide Library support for the Slavonic and Linguistics courses run by the Faculty. They will also be involved in supporting the graduate and research community in MML, and in the ongoing critical evaluation of the service we provide to our users. For further details about this post and to apply, please see http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/10797/ If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please contact Mrs Stephanie Palek, Research Support Librarian, [log in to unmask] or 01223 762896.

The post is 30 hours per week, to be worked full time (36.5 hours) during University term and flexible hours in vacation by agreement.

The closing date for applications for this post is Tuesday 19 July 2016. Interviews will take place on Thursday 28 July 2016. Do feel free to pass on these details to anyone who might be interested, and do feel free to get in touch if you have any queries about these posts!

Best wishes,

Stephanie Palek

--
Stephanie Palek