Apologies for cross-posting

Librarian - Academic Support
Library & Culture Services, Education and Student Experience Directorate

This full time permanent post is available immediately.

The University of Exeter is experiencing a time of exciting change and innovation. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated librarian with a keen and wide-ranging interest in the digital library environment to join our dynamic team.

The postholder will provide professional library learning and research support to the University, focusing in the first instance on information and research skills training, marketing library resources, analysing and evaluating collections, support for researchers in repository use and enquiry support.

This post plays a key role in delivering outstanding service in support of the University's ambitions for research and teaching excellence.

Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 11 July 2016.

Interviews will be held on Thursday 11 August 2016.

For informal enquiries please contact Caroline Gale, Library Liaison Manager; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  / 01392 72 3884.

For more details and to apply online, please see:

https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=947341FBLT&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA

Caroline Gale BA(Hons) MA MCLIP SFHEA
Library Liaison Manager
University of Exeter
Ext: 3884
www.exeter.ac.uk/library
Forum Library, Stocker Road, Exeter, Devon, EX4 4PT
Library support for your subject: www.exeter.ac.uk/libraryexpert<http://www.exeter.ac.uk/libraryexpert>
[http://www.exeter.ac.uk/codebox/email-sig/staff-sig.gif]
This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.