Hi everyone!

Open space style "Camps" (Library camps / edu camps / etc) can be really
positive events, but tend to lack concrete outcomes afterwards. I've
pondered doing something for a while where we created something (instead
of just talking about it), so I've organised two camps! These events are
intended to have the same positive vibe as well as being as affordable
as possible, but based around creating materials rather than just
talking about stuff (hence allowing 2 days!).

So we have one residential 2 day camp around creating escape rooms for
educational purposes  - https://escaperoomcamp.eventbrite.co.uk (12th /
13th December)...

... and we have one non-residential (and much cheaper thanks to that!)
camp with broader intentions of creating materials for library
instruction - https://makecampmanc.eventbrite.co.uk (30th / 31st
August).

Full details are on the Eventbrite pages. There are a few free or cheap
tickets available for those that need it, if anyone fancies sponsoring
either of the events (or attendee places to them?), give me a shout and
I should be able to create more cheap / free tickets - the prices are
set at a level where I hope to break even (with luck) rather than make a
profit.

Cheers,

Andrew
http://innovativelibraries.org.uk