Hello everyone,

Just a quick query regarding Bed and Breakfasts - how do people categorise these? HOTEL doesn't seem to fit ("A large building used for the accommodation of paying travellers and guests"); I'm more inclined towards GUEST HOUSE ("A separate residence for guests, a house on a private estate or a monastery building specifically for receiving visitors"), though the latter seems to imply that the owners can't live on site - happy to be corrected though!
Kind regards,
Catherine Dove
Conservation Advisor (Historic Environment)
Exmoor National Park Authority
Exmoor House, Dulverton, Somerset, TA22 9HL
Tel: 01398 323665
Direct Line: 01398 322273
Please note that I have altered my working hours and am now in the office on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.
Visit the ENPA website at http://www.exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk<http://www.exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk/>
View our HER data on our new website, Exmoor's Past: http://www.exmoorher.co.uk

'Enhancing the qualities that make Exmoor special'

[cid:image001.png@01D1E275.D20E7970]<https://twitter.com/#!/archaeologyENPA>  [cid:image002.png@01D1E275.D20E7970] <http://www.facebook.com/ExmoorNP>