* Apologies for cross-posting *

Dear all,

We have a vacancy in our HER team for an Assistant Archaeologist. For more details please go to:

https://publicsectorjobseast.co.uk/ and search for vacancy reference 10753.

Please note this is a full-time, permanent post.

The primary responsibility of the role will be working on the Historic Environment Record and especially on our holdings of archaeological archives. As the post holder will be involved with our archaeological archiving processes, previous knowledge or experience with post-excavation or archives would be advantageous.

The closing date is 2 August 2016 at midday. The interview date is 17 August 2016.

If you have any questions please get in touch directly with me.

Many thanks,

Sally

Sally Croft
Senior Archaeologist (HER)
Historic Environment Team
Growth & Economy
Cambridgeshire County Council,

SH1011, Shire Hall, Cambridge, CB3 0AP
Tel: 01223 728569

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of computer viruses and security issues. Visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk