From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rachel Salter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 06 July 2016 15:33:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LIDAR Advice

Hello All,

I am after some LiDAR advice. We have just received some excellent LiDAR data from a project with all the tiles georectified, but when I load them into our GIS (ArcMap 9.3.1) they are solid black tiles. I know I need to change something in the symbology but can’t make it work to show the features. The files are DTM saved as .asc files.

Any help gratefully received.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Rachel Salter<mailto:Rachel%20Salter/PL/WSCC> | Historic Environment Record Officer, Environment and Heritage Team, Strategic Planning, West Sussex County Council<http://www.westsussex.gov.uk/>
Location: Ground Floor, Northleigh, Tower Street, Chichester PO19 1RH
Internal: 26453 | External: +44 (0) 330 222 6453 | Lync

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the persons addressed. If it has come to you in error please reply to advise us but you should not read it, copy it, show it to anyone else nor make any other use of its content. West Sussex County Council takes steps to ensure emails and attachments are virus-free but you should carry out your own checks before opening any attachment.

Think before you print - only print this email if absolutely necessary.

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any action in
reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon as possible.

This email and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it is your
responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and Gloucestershire County Council
accepts no liability in connection therewith.