From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Boldrini
Sent: 22 July 2016 15:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Linda Smith HEFER contact & Local PArks

Hi guys

Due to an outbreak of efficiency, I have prematurely deleted the email with Linda Smiths Contact details for the HEFER process.

Could someone send it to me off list please?

What I want to ask Linda is if people are SHINE-ing locally designated parks (which from my understanding of the information we should be)what are they putting them down as?

None of the definitions seems to fit as effectively (in our case at least) it is the field boundaries which define the park, and inside it is just “empty” space. So to hedge my bets (pun intended, well it is Friday…) I have been putting them down as Above and below ground features.

Any thoughts?

best wishes

Nick Boldrini

Historic Environment Record Officer

Archaeology Section

Design and Historic Environment Team

Planning Service

Regeneration and Economic Development

Durham County Council

County Hall

Durham

DH1 5UQ

Tel: 03000 267008

http://www.durham.gov.uk/archaeology

twitterfacebook

Help protect our environment by only printing this email if absolutely necessary. The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the email from your system. Durham County Council takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its emails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.

“Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council, Herefordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (HCCG), Wye Valley NHS Trust or 2gether NHS Foundation Trust. You should be aware that Herefordshire Council, Herefordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (HCCG), Wye Valley NHS Trust & 2gether NHS Foundation Trust monitors its email service. This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.”