From: Heritage Engineering Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Fakenham Gas Museum
Sent: 26 July 2016 19:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Can You Help

WE have a Reader Wren Steam Engine in the museum coal yard, please see photo
attached. I am trying to collect information and hopefully drawings and
operating instructions for this machine so that we can carry out restoration
or was that conservation work.
Any information or advice will be greatfully received and aknowledged

Kind regards

Harry
Museum Director
For and on behalf of