Dear colleagues

Do you work at management level in a museum, gallery or heritage venue that engages with science learning, or a science venue that engages with learning in history, heritage or the arts? Would you be willing to share your job description and person specification with me?  Please contact me off list.

Many thanks

Jane

Jane Hughes

Head of Learning and Access