Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Interpretive Trails Course

Hi folks,

We currently have a few openings in our planning/designing self-guiding interpretive trails course.  The course covers everything from physical trail design and materials, to interpretive self-guiding media.  Participants also receive a copy of our new The Interpretive Trails Book - our interpretive trail planning text book.

For information of the course content just click on the course web page link below.

We offer 33 college level courses in heritage interpretation.  Our newest text book - The Interpretive Writers Guidebook will be available shortly as well.

Planning Interpretive Trails e-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html

Our course  catalog:  http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

John Veverka
Director,