Hello Gem,
I am currently undertaking some research into museum and gallery exhibition strategies / policies, and would like to ask if anyone would be willing to share their current strategy document with me?
No document will be quoted or shared with third parties without prior permission.
Thank you in advance for any help you are willing to provide with this research.
All best, Charlotte
Charlotte DewResearcherTouring Exhibitions GroupTel: 0776 1650082