From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephanie Tyler [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 July 2016 11:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Map designer

Hello Gemmers,

We are looking to design a new image based map for the museum. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of designers in the London/South-East area?

Many thanks,

Stephanie

Stephanie Tyler

Perseverance Manager for Learning and Access

esig FN_logo_color[2]

The Florence Nightingale Museum

Museum: 020 7188 4400

Direct line: 020 7188 2833

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SPECIAL EVENTS:

Guided Tour

Every Wednesday 3-30 - 4pm

Free tour by a member of staff of the highlights of the collection.

FOR MORE DETAILS:

www.florence-nightingale.co.uk