Hi all,

There's a raft of exciting Relationship Manager and other posts going at the BIG Lottery Fund at the moment, all over the country including London, B'ham, Scotland, Essex, Beds/Cambs & S'folk/N'folk. Please do take a look/share with others who may be interested.

For further info, please contact colleagues at BIG direct. I'm merely a messenger!

Best wishes,

John

John McMahon
Policy Adviser, Learning and Volunteering
Heritage Lottery Fund

Dear Colleague,

Vacancies available at the Big Lottery Fund

We're making a number of changes to the way we work in line with our strategic commitment to putting people in the lead, meaning that there are vacancies we would like you to promote across your networks.

In London, the South East and East of England we are shifting the way in which we work locally.  This will enable us to base our decisions on enhanced local knowledge, and enable the relationships and conversations that will inform that knowledge.

The changes we're making are underpinned by a focus on the strengths that people bring; proportionality of our systems and processes; and a commitment to being a catalyst for people, organisations and communities doing great things in civil society.

The Cambridge office of the Big Lottery Fund will be closing in the Winter of 2016. Three new posts are being created to cover the East of England, meaning that we will still continue to have a strong presence in the East of England, but that it will be delivered differently with new staff being embedded in particular areas.

Myself, Ed and Jamie will be continuing in our current posts until 30 November 2016, so will continue to offer information, advice and support on Big Lottery Fund programmes and maintain our involvement in the East of England Funder Forum .

I have attached the adverts for these posts and here is the link to the on-line information: https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5031783&ownertype=fair&submitSearchForm=1&submitSearchForm=Search&vac_xtra5031783.30_5031783=&posting_code=52 and I would be grateful if you could circulate these through your networks.

Further advice on how you can continue to work with the new Big Lottery Fund local team in the East of England will be communicated to you in due course.

Please accept my apologies for any cross-posting as this information is going out through several distribution lists. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

With best wishes
Jonathan

Jonathan Clark
Policy & Learning Manager | England Directorate

' 01223 449012 /0781 761 5691
* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
; www.biglotteryfund.org.uk<http://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/>

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk