Dear Gemmers,
I'm working on a project to set up a small new gallery space in Worthing on
a tight budget. I thought it might be just worth an ask to see if anyone
has a redundant set of folding chairs (up to 20?) or folding tables (2 or
3?) suitable for participatory workshop sessions languishing in a store
somewhere? If so, do let me know - I can give them a new life!
If you have any suggestions it would be lovely o hear from you,
Clare

--

07855 934701
www.clarehalstead.co.uk