Dear FSL experts,
I want to calculate DVARS and FD metrics.  My question is: What are the units of the output? Are they millimetres? If it is the case, it cannot be possible to have between 9 and 20 in apparently quite subjects. Should I divide the output by 10 (Just like in Power et al, 2012). My subjects did not move. My 4D files are already filtered, smoothed and motion corrected. Is that the problem? I tried the script in the raw data and results are pretty much the same (between 10 and 30).
I am using the following script in FSL 5.0.8:

fsl_motion_outliers -i file -o DVARS -s ID_DVARS --dvars --nomoco --thresh=5

Thanks a lot!

Yacila