Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016 16:46
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [FSL] Helping with an statistical issue

Dear FSL experts,

I have a big database in SPSS (.sav file) where every patient is located in a different line and every variable is located in a different row...for example:

Patient nÂș  Variable A at Time 0   Variable A at Time 1  Variable A at Time 2   Variable A at Time 3  Variable A at Time 4

1                       x                                   x                                x                              x                            x

2                       x                                   x                                x                              x                            x

3                       x                                   x                                x                              x                            x

And I wold like to transform this kind of design into the following one in order to do a mixed multivariate longitudinal analysis

Patient      Variable A

n1             Basal

                 Time 1

                 Time 2

                 Time 3

                 Time 4

n 2

n3

I have heard that maybe this could be done using R studio...or any other tool....but not sure how to cope with it....and maybe I will have to do it by hand....and I have a sample of 404 subjects..so, any help with this basic issue would be more than grateful.

Kind regards,

Rosalia