Hi Erin,

Yep, that's exactly it.

All the best,

Anderson

On 18 July 2016 at 13:59, Erin Walsh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Anderson,

Thanks again! Very helpful! One last clarification:

>> Yes. I don't think it's necessary to run the full analysis, just the pre-stats, but doing all shouldn't hurt.

Ah OK, I assumed that I would need to run 1st Level analysis to account for Motion in the ROI time series. Is this not needed? I can just run Prestats to generate the time series, then run 1st Level with motion as a confound? (Looking back at the previous threads I cited, I believe this may align with Mark Jenkinson's recommendation. If so, makes things much easier for me.)

Warmly,
Erin