Hello,
	  Since a cluster doesn’t have a single t-statistic ( its statistic is its extent, which can’t really be expressed as a simple correlation ). You could take the underlying t-statistic image that the cluster was formed from and calculate a “summary” partial correlation using ( e.g. ) the peak t-statistic in the cluster.

Hope this helps,
Kind Regards
Matthew