Dear FSL experts,

I am trying to perform the BBR algorithm in my data and prepare them for FIX. I am used to look at the registration output in the online report. For some reason, I can not see the Registration of example_func to high resolution and the registration of example_func to standard, but the highres_to standard is there. When I click the space where the images are supposed to be, an error report tells  me that they were deleted of moved (not by me) and there is not image in the reg folder. The strange thing is that this happens with some subjects, not with all. I tried in several browsers. What can be the reason? How can I know that the registration really worked for those images?

Thanks a lot for your attention

--
Yacila Deza Araujo, M.Sc. Neuropsych.
PhD Student

Technische Universität Dresden
Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus
Department of Psychiatry & Psychotherapy
Section of Systems Neuroscience

Würzburger Straße 35
01187 Dresden
Germany