Good Morning,

The University of Buckingham is seeking an External Reviewer in the field of Computer Science and Information Systems, to consider a programme that we deliver with our partner in Sarajevo.

The BSc Computer Science/Information Systems is a four-year programme which has been recently updated. Students follow a prescribed programme, but may choose to study a minor pathway from their 3rd year, which includes amongst others, routes in Electrical Engineering.

We are hoping to hold a validation event in Buckingham from the w/c 29th August. There is a fee payable, and expenses will be covered.

CV’s and expressions of interest should be sent to [log in to unmask] in the first instance.

With thanks and best wishes,

Mrs Tracey Miller

Collaborations Manager

The University of Buckingham

The Times and The Sunday Times University of the Year for Teaching
     The University of Buckingham
######################################################################## To unsubscribe from the EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS&A=1