Good Morning,

The University of Buckingham is seeking an External Reviewer in the field of Computer Science and Information Systems, to consider a programme that we deliver with our partner in Sarajevo.

The BSc Computer Science/Information Systems is a four-year programme which has been recently updated. Students follow a prescribed programme, but may choose to study a minor pathway from their 3rd year, which includes amongst others, routes in Electrical Engineering.

We are hoping to hold a validation event in Buckingham from the w/c 29th August. There is a fee payable, and expenses will be covered.

CV's and expressions of interest should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> in the first instance.

With thanks and best wishes,

Mrs Tracey Miller
Collaborations Manager
The University of Buckingham<http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/>

[The Times and The Sunday Times University of the Year for Teaching]
     The University of Buckingham

  *   The Times and The Sunday Times University of the Year for Teaching<http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/about/rankings>
  *   Top for graduate employability<http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/about/employment>
  *   Ten years at the top of the National Student Survey<http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/about/rankings>