City University London, Centre for Culture and Creative Industries are looking for a Visiting Lecturer to lead/teach our Financial Accounts module (this is an MA level module and is an elective of the MA in Culture, Policy and Management).

More specifically, we are looking for someone who is familiar with accounting and financial management in arts and cultural sector organisations (including charities) and has experience of teaching in the field.

If you know of anyone who would be interested please do pass the details of this post on – I would be happy to talk informally to potential applicants.

Further information on the MA CPM can be found here: http://www.city.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/culture-policy-and-management-pathways-programme

Best wishes,

Ana Gaio

Dr Ana Gaio

Programme Director MA Culture, Policy and Management

Culture and Creative Industries

Department of Sociology

City University London

Northampton Square

London EC1V 0HB

City University London ranked 1st in the UK as Best Graduate University for Media and Communications Professionals LinkedIN http://uk.linkedin.com/edu/rankings/gb/graduate-media/22486

City University London ranked amongst the top 5 in the UK and 38th in the world for Communications & Media Studies (QS World University Rankings 2016) http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2016/communication-media-studies#sorting=rank+region=+country=208+faculty=+stars=false+search=

City’s Sociology Department ranked 2nd strongest in London for research, Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014.

City University London ranked 1st in London and is in the top 10 in the UK for student satisfaction (UK University Rakings 2017)

City University London offers a wide range of postgraduate courses delivered by world-leading academics.

Take a virtual tour of our campus now: http://www.city.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/visit-us/virtual-tour

nlogo.JPG

********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS