THANK YOU to everyone who was able to come to our  20th Anniversary celebration drinks at the SPA last night....

.....and if you weren't able to make it we look forward to seeing you around at SPA today or tomorrow!

Last night was actually our second celebration party - our first was held in June at Goldney Hall at the University of Bristol and the speech Policy Press founder and director Alison Shaw gave has just been published on our blog today, along with a slide show of photographs from the event:

Policy Press celebrates 20 years of publishing with a purpose…..in style!

If you haven't been to our stand yet we'd love to see you.

​​

As you can see we're all set up and in addition to having a great selection of our books on display we've also got copies of our journals available for you to take a look at.

We're particularly proud this year that our Policy & Politics journal has seen it's impact factor rise to 1.200 (2yr), 1.130 (5yr), ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 19/47 (Public Administration) 53/163 (Political Science).

We're pleased to report that the impact factor for Evidence & Policy has held steady and that Families, Relationships and Societies has received it's very first impact factor too!

Additionally we're thrilled to announce our new journal - The International Journal of Care and Caring - which will be launching next year. More details can be found about this on our website or at the stand.

You'll no doubt have heard about our new series Research in Global and Comparative Social Policy and if you're interested in finding out more or even submitting a proposal do pop along to the stand, have a chat to Kathryn and the team and pick up a flyer.

And finally talking of series, the first title in our Third Sector Research Series - The third sector delivering public services by James Rees and David Mullins is publishing later this month.

SPA attendees can pre-order their copies of this book for a special discount price of £20.00 (RRP £70.00) by entering the code POTHIRD16 at the checkout when they order the book online from Policy Press - https://policypress.co.uk/the-third-sector-delivering-public-services

Hope you have a fabulous time for the rest of the SPA and we look forward to catching up with you soon!

Best wishes
Rebecca and all at Policy Press

--

Rebecca Megson

Marketing Coordinator

Policy Press, University of Bristol

1-9 Old Park Hill

Bristol BS2 8BB

Tel: +44 (0) 117 954 5958

Fax: +44 (0) 117 331 5367

www.policypress.co.uk

Email: [log in to unmask]

Get 35% discount on ALL our books by signing up to our newsletter here
How can we make sense of Brexit?
50% off books that inform understanding

Keep in touch:

And join the debate on our Blog

In 2016 Policy Press is supporting Unseen UK: please visit our Just Giving page

WINNER of the IPG Academic & Professional Publisher of the Year 2016

"Policy Press had a standout year in 2015, publishing a range of important, influential and well-reviewed books... it really punches above its weight.” IPG Award judges

Shortlisted for The Bookseller Independent Academic, Educational & Professional Publisher of the Year 2016