Dear CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY Subscribers,

For list members based in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
Bikes Lanes are White Lanes is available from Combined Academic Publishers:

http://www.combinedacademic.co.uk/bike-lanes-are-white-lanes

30% discount is available with the code: CSL716BLWL and UK postage is free
(£4.50 Europe, £4.99 R.o.W)

Best Wishes

Charlotte Anderson
Marketing Assistant
Combined Academic Publishers Ltd
Windsor House
Cornwall Road
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
HG1 2PW
UK

On 12/07/2016 17:35, "Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list
on behalf of Peter Wood" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of