Exciting indeed!

I can absolutely see the attraction of large datasets.

In my latest blogpost I have tried to describe, like others have before me, why concentrating on the commute and commuting data can be discriminating in many ways. I hope using the census data comes with an appropriate "health warning" when the tool is further developed. I am sure the pct team has thought that through. Post https://katsdekker.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/lets-design-for-women-too-beyond-the-commute/

Thanks
Kat

Sent from my iPad