Dear Gail

You can submit either an extended abstract or a full paper. More
specifically:

Researchers and practitioners involved in research are invited to
participate in the Scientific Colloquium—and more broadly in the Velo-city
conference—in one or more of the following modes:

   - Full scientific papers (~6,000 words). These will be fully peer
   reviewed according to academic standards for selected research journals. We
   have established agreements with the Journal of Transport and Land Use and
   the Journal of Transport and Health.
   - Extended abstracts (~1,000 words) for researchers to share recent
   research findings, on-going research, new theories, and exemplary case
   studies.
   - Panels focusing on contentious and difficult topics to bring together
   academics and practitioners to confirm and challenge the existing knowledge
   base, identify research needs, and ultimately inform future research
   programs.

Best Regards
Fariya