Dear colleagues,

I have been asked to make you aware of an event on Friday in Durham.  Some of you might find this of interest.

Best wishes,

Wayne

Looking forward to seeing you at this year's Big Meeting - thousands of us
will march through Durham on Saturday 9th July.

THE DAY BEFORE, join IWCE at the NUM's Redhill Centre for a special session
on "Mineworkers the world over and the power of education."
Friday 8th July, 11.00 - 4.00. Redhill, Durham.

It's important to book a place: email [log in to unmask]

We'll start at 11.00, with lunch provided, and feature Elizabeth Cotton,
who co-authored book "Global Unions Global Business" and Hilary Cave,
who was NUM Education Officer during the 1984/85 Miners' Strike, along with
Colin Waugh and Keith Venables and lots of discussion.

We'll look at education and how it can help build the struggle.

£5.00 includes lunch, pay on the day.

Keith Venables