Dear all
(with apologies for x-postings)

As part of the recently finalised ENTITLE (Marie Curie ITN European Network of Political Ecology) project, we have produced a syllabus for a 12-week post-graduate course in Political Ecology. The syllabus is based on the courses we taught as part of the project, and includes links to videos of those classes.

The syllabus includes an expanded political ecology reading list kindly put together and provided by Julian Bloomer (Trinity College Dublin) with the generous contribution of members of the Political Ecology Society (PESO) email list.

We hope that the syllabus could be of use to some of you. You can freely download the document here

Kind regards
Christos Zografos
On behalf of the ENTITLE project

--
Christos Zografos, PhD
ICTA, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain

skype: czografos
http://goo.gl/ZeqwyR