Hello Chris

It was created with Excel hence the guidance note.  We have not tried it
with open-source/free software solutions so are unable to comment whether
it works with these.

Sorry

Kind regards

Nicola

--
**************************************************************************************************************

Nicola Harries CGeol, CSci - Project Director
Mobile: 07813 701898

Email: [log in to unmask]

CL:AIRE
32 Bloomsbury Street
London
WC1B 3QJ

Website: www.claire.co.uk

Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7299 4250

CL:AIRE is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee/Registered in England
No. 3740059/Entrust Enrolment No. 119820/Registered Charity No. 1075611