Dear all,

I combined different star files from different procedures in Relion (bin4) and now I want to go to bin 1 for refinement but I receive the following error:

 Expectation iteration 1
 Check for dimension: 1
MultidimArray shape:  Empty MultidimArray!

Check called from file ./src/multidim_array.h line 3344
MPI Application rank 12 exited before MPI_Finalize() with status 1

I can refine each star file separately with bin1 particles (extracted with relion and normalized) but when I merge the star files it doesn't work. What could be the reason? I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Yashar