Dear all,

it doesn't appear to be twinning at the end, but rather tNCS.

I am trying to do MR with the structure, but I should have more than 1 copy per AU and after phaser places the first copy (which has reasonably good electron density around it, gives a TFZ of 5.8 and LLG of 44) I get stuck and whatever else is placed doesn't improve the solution. Any suggestions about this?

I've seen a talk by Garib Murshudov on tNCS and twinning, and says that MR programs may confuse tNCS with NCS giving false origin solutions.

My question for now is... how to get the right origin solution in Phaser so that I can get a complete solution?

Any suggestions and comments are more than welcome!

Best,

Almu

Dear Bulletin board,
I apologize for the crank messages from my account. It seems my account was hacked which I have fixed now.

Apologies once again.
Kind regards
Ashok .