Dear all,

Thanks for the helpful comments!

The crystal was not too sensitive to radiation, the scattered intensity
decreased slightly over time. I do not think that the truncated dataset is
better I just wanted to show that the data is noisy even at lover
multiplicity therefore it is not a direct consequence of the high
redundancy. The truncation reduced the Rmeas but actually it decreased the
CC1/2 too. So in one hand the data is more conventional for publication
(but still really weak) but in other hand removing most of the useful data
is not a good idea.

I have got many opinion and basically everyone said that I can use this
data for refinements and publication despite the obvious weakness.

Best,
Gergo