A postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Karim-Jean
Armache at the Skirball Institute of Biomedical Research—NYU Medical
Center, New York, USA. We are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated
and creative individuals with a strong interest in epigenetics and
chromatin biology. We are presently focusing our efforts on
chromatin-modifying factors and their complexes with nucleosomes, using
structural, biochemical and biophysical approaches.

Applicants should be recent PhD graduates with expertize in the biochemical
and biophysical characterization of protein complexes. Experience in X-ray
crystallography or electron microscopy is required. The candidate must have
an excellent command of oral and written English.

Applicants should send a single PDF file containing their CV along with a
summary of their previous research experience and contact information of
three references to [log in to unmask]

Please write “postdoc application” in the subject header.