Dear all,

Thank everyone for the insights and valuable advice!

For Kay's concern, I think I do have systematic absences based on the list
at the end of CORRECT.LP, but I just felt pseudo-procession images are more
direct without realizing its potential pitfalls. I attached the screenshot
for the list here. Pointless also suggests 151/153. And I did try MR with
space group 149 / 151 / 153. The placement of target molecule is easy in
all space groups. It is just the R-free and maps suggest that P1 is better
than P31 and P312.

I think I might have a case similar to Michael. After carefully looking at
the maps. I think it might be caused by nucleic acids shared by "symmetry
mates". And maybe because of the intrinsic symmetry of the duplex, the
symmetry could appear to be perfect at relatively low resolution. I was
just too surprised and cannot believe the absences could be so perfect for
a NCS.

And as Kay pointed out, I do think my phase from MR might not be good
enough for solving it considering the huge gap between R and Rfree
27.4%/37.7% after refmac (P1).

Thank you,
Chen