Dear Andrew

yes if you are able to present some learning, challenges or solutions
(including ways of working) that is likely to be new to the audience.

Peter

--
Dr Peter Cudd

President
Association for the Advancement of Assistive Technology in Europe

Senior Researcher in :
  Telehealth & Care Technologies (TaCT)  theme, NIHR CLAHRC YH;
   School of Health And Related Research
and
   Centre for Assistive Technology & Connected Healthcare.