From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angharad Gwilym
Sent: 27 June 2016 19:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EU referendum - a personal reflection

I agree with Jane. As information professionals - or para-professionals, in my case - what is our role in situations like these? Many people have expressed a sense of being misinformed or ill-informed in the weeks leading up to the referendum. Should recordkeepers have a more active role in providing and possibly even promoting informational resources to the public? Could we do that without compromising our neutrality/impartiality (such as it is), and in an accessible and non-elitist way? I am interested in what others with more experience have to say!

Angharad Gwilym