Live and let file

File another day

Ed Lyon

Library Assistant

UCL Ear Institute & Action on Hearing Loss Libraries

Part of UCL Library Services

RNTNE Hospital

330 Gray's Inn Rd

WC1X 8EE

44 (0) 20 345 65145: Ear Institute

44 (0) 20 345 65253: Action on Hearing Loss Library

44 (0) 20 345 65143: Facsimile

Library Blog: http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/library-rnid/

Twitter:  @HearingLibrary

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web pages: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/library/sites/ear-institute

Please note I am only at UCL Thursdays and Fridays