Hello listers

Now we're halfway through the year, the IRMS is offering half-year
membership at half our usual rates.

Half the price, however, does not mean half the value! As a member of the
IRMS, you'll enjoy all our current member benefits for the rest of 2016,
including our exclusive online resources, monthly newsletter, preferential
access to events, and a free copy of the Bulletin.

It's the perfect way to see how we can help you develop as a Professional,
gain access to Knowledge and be part of a Community.

And remember, if you're a full-time or part-time student, membership is
free all year round!

Go to www.irms.org.uk/join for more information and to sign up!

All the best
Joe