DEAR

I am an Egyptian student, is this position available for me to apply or not?

best regards
sherief

Dear all,

At Kiel University a new Collaborative Research Centre, SFB 1266, "Scales of Transformation. Human-environmental Interaction in Prehistoric and Archaic Societies" with 18 subprojects was just installed in July 2016. In the focus of research are substantial societal changes that extend from hunter-gatherers to early state formations and from the Palaeolithic camp to the Aegean polis. Geographically, the CRC covers a transsect from the Mediterranean to the Arctic.

In subproject F3: "Dynamics of Plant Economies in Ancient Societies" there are two open research positions (1 PostDoc / 1 PhD) in palaeoethnobotany / archaeobotany to be filled asap,  see details in the attachments (German / English).
Closing date for application is July, 22nd already!

Please distribute this information to those who might be interested. For specific information on this positions, you are welcome to contact Prof. Dr. Wiebke Kirleis: [log in to unmask]

The complete announcement and further open positions within SFB 1266 can be found at the University homepage: http://www.uni-kiel.de/personal/de/stellen/extern/wiss

Further information here: http://www.uni-kiel.de/pressemeldungen/?pmid=2016-171-sfb1266&lang=en

All the best,

Wiebke

--
Prof. Dr. Wiebke Kirleis
Umweltarchäologie/Archäobotanik

Institut für Ur- und Frühgeschichte
Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
Johanna-Mestorf-Strasse 2-6 | D-24118 Kiel | Germany

Telefon: 0049 (0)431/880-3173
Fax: 0049 (0)431/880-7300

www.ufg.uni-kiel.de/

--
Graduate School "Human Development in Landscapes"
www.gshdl.uni-kiel.de/

--
"Advances in Archaeobotany"
www.archaeobotany.eu/