Dear all

We are looking to recruit at least two people with a statistical
background to the Division of Informatics, Imaging and Data Science at
the University of Manchester.

Research Associate in Medical Statistics
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=11939
deadline 28/8/16

Health Data Scientist
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=11899
deadline 21/8/16

Both roles are fixed term until 30/04/18 with starting salary from
£30,738 (Grade 6, point 29 on JNCHES scale).

Please do get in touch with me if you have any questions, or would
like to visit our group to find out more.

Best wishes
Matt

SIGNOFF allstat