Good luck Chris!  De Montford are lucky to get you . Thanks for all your support and your dedication to equality in HE

Joan

Dr Joan O’ Mahony

Academic Lead, Retention

E [log in to unmask]

T +44 (0)1904 717500   M +44 (0) 7912 043076

www.heacademy.ac.uk

Twitter: @HEAcademy

Innovation Way, York Science Park
Heslington, York YO10 5BR