Deal All,

Can anyone please advise me of a lab which offers formaldehyde testing or put me in touch with anyone who has knowledge of when this may be appropriate?

We have received an enquiry form a GP asking about the possibility of testing. One of their patients has been exposed to high levels of formaldehyde in their home and has been experiencing a sore throat and other non specific symptoms for several months.

Many thanks
Sarah

Dr Sarah Glover PhD FRCPath
Principal Clinical Scientist & POCT Clinical Lead
Blood Sciences, Biochemistry
Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust
* Tel: 01423 55 3056
*e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:image001.png@01CF6E8F.0C73D450]

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk