At this moment where large numbers of people think of making safe as shutting out, we want to explore sharing as an artistic practice; sharing of space, skills, resources and time in a temporary community.

In a mixed landscape of moors, derelict mines, ancient stones and coastline Nexus brings together 12 diverse artists to share practice and create work with emphasis on exploration and practice as research.

Embedded in the unique landscape and cultural heritage of St. Just, artists will engage with local residents through a series of workshops and sharings, acting as catalysts for everyday creativity within the community.

- Yoga/bodywork
- Artist-led workshops
- Creative Research
- Communal meals

We hope to offer the retreat for free, subject to funding.

To apply please send us a statement of interest (max 300 words) and a link to online art work or a selection of images. Artists of all disciplines are welcome. Deadline 20th July 2016.

For more information or to apply please email [log in to unmask]