The Demolition Project is running a walkshop – a workshop conducted on the streets – that explores how to be invisible in a city where somebody is always watching. We'd love to have some Walking Artists join us!

The walkshop is part of Calvert 22 gallery's Power and Architecture season of art and events. It starts and finishes at the gallery, although we will spend most of our time investigating the surrounding area.

We will explore tactics and strategies for avoiding attention or hiding in plain sight, and we'll look at the opposite – how to be suspicious – using the Metropolitan Police guidelines as a starting point.

For more details and to book, go to http://calvert22.org/events/invisible-walking

Sunday 3 July, 1–4pm
Tickets are free but booking essential.
Starting point: Calvert 22, 22 Calvert Avenue, London E2 7JP