Dear Colleagues,

You might be interested in this workshop on Moving from Impact to Value
<https://scotdigich.wordpress.com/events/workshop-4-moving-from-impact-to-value/>
when
evaluating digital cultural heritage resources that we are organising in
Glasgow as part of the RSE-funded Sottish Network on Digital Cultural
Heritage Resources Evaluation <https://scotdigich.wordpress.com/> on the 15
thJune (Sir Allwyn Williams Building, level 5, G12 8RZ, 10.30-4pm).

The workshop is free but you need to register via Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/workshop-moving-from-impact-to-value-tickets-25481914091>
 as places are limited. Please circulate this to anyone who might be
interested. We also have a few bursaries to cover travel expenses of PhD
students and early career researchers.

The workshop will be tweeted live at #ScotDigiCHW4 and as with previous
events, video-recordings of the talks will be posted at the network’s
YouTube channels a few days later
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QIbBpVSrde4SJTDmyPDcA.

With best regards,

Dr Maria Economou

HATII, School of Humanities & The Hunterian

University of Glagsow