Hi Jeremy,

Looks like it was the downtime for the dCache upgrade that mainly dropped our Availability for LHCb. They suffered slightly before that with load related errors on the SRM which the upgrade seems to have fixed.

Chris.

On 08/06/2016, 15:53, "Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes on behalf of Jeremy Coles" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> on behalf of [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear All,

The draft T2 reliability and availability information from WLCG for May has arrived.

ALICE (http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2016/201605/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_ALICE_May2016.pdf): All okay.

ATLAS (http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2016/201605/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_ATLAS_May2016.pdf):

RHUL: 62%:62%
ECDF: 83%:83%
BHAM: 87%:87%

CMS (http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2016/201605/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_CMS_May2016.pdf): All okay.

LHCb (http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2016/201605/wlcg/WLCG_All_Sites_LHCB_May2016.pdf):

RHUL: 64%:64%
ECDF: 87%:87%
RALPP: 89%: 94%

As usual, if your site name is mentioned above please could you send me a short update (or pointer) on the issues encountered. Also if for any reason you are requesting a re-computation please copy me into the message.

Many thanks,
Jeremy

Begin forwarded message: