Ah, so I misspoke a little, perhaps: we've discussed it in the Storage
Group (meeting), but the draft document is currently visible to the
"official" Storage Group people (Jens, Me, Marcus, Brian), just because it
seemed faster to try to get something from the 4 of us, before we opened it
out for others to further adjust.

Sam