Dear Dr Gaser and all CAT12 experts

I faced the error message and some potential bugs when try to extract the regional value of surface measurements.

For the error message part :

I obtain the error message when I use the lh.aparc_freesrfer.annot ROI atlas to extract regional thickness information in CAT12 r958. There is no error occurred with I use other atlases (including DKT40JT , a2005s and a2009s atlases)

The following is the log file of the error message:

Running 'Extract ROI-based surface values'
''
''
Failed  'Extract ROI-based surface values'
Invalid field name: ''.
In file "/Users/PaulSmith/Research_Software/spm12/toolbox/cat12/cat_surf_surf2roi.m" (v953), function "cat_surf_surf2roi" at line 204.

The following modules did not run:
Failed: Extract ROI-based surface values

For potential bug part :

In addition to extract the regional cortical thickness value, I also want to extract the regional gyrification index, cortical complexity and sulcus depth at once. After specify 4 "Surface Data Files" in the "Extract ROI-based surface values" module and select different surface measurement for each "Surface Data Files" option, I found the generated "catROIs_*.xml" file always only contain the regional cortical thickness value and lost the other three surface indices. I also found the "Estimate mean values inside ROI" module only produce the CSV file for regional cortical thickness information. When I try to input the other xml file of different surface measurements , there is no CSV file output at all. Are these bugs for current CAT12 (version r958) ?

Sorry for my influent English and hope hear back from you.

Best

Paul