Dear Dr Gaser and all CAT12 experts

I faced the error message when I use the customized group DARTEL template in CAT12 r958. The file name of the customized DARTEL template is "wTemplate_1.nii"

The following is the log file of the error message:

CAT parallel processing with MATLAB PID: 3110
{Undefined variable "cat" or class "cat.output.ROI".

Error in cat_run>update_job (line 184)
  if ~strcmp(nam,'Template_1_IXI555_MNI152') &&
  strcmp(job.extopts.species,'human') && cat.output.ROI;

Error in cat_run (line 152)
job = update_job(job);
}

PS: I think the error may comes from the file selection part. There are two image volumes in wTemplate_1.nii file (I created the customized DARTEL template using affine GM and WM tissue segments), however the file selection GUI only read the first or second frame of the wTemplate_1.nii file. How could I select multi volume of the single file in CAT12 ?

Best

Paul